The entire political universe filtered through my mind

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Future is Now!




Eternal vigilante is the price of liberty. It is a price, however it is not expensive; it is not unreasonable. However, at the same time, this vigilance requires dedication, perserverance, and passion. It requires a love for liberty that never demands anything less than that liberty. That liberty is required of liberty itself to be the kind of liberty that is worth that cheapness that is still worthy of true liberty. We must be forever vigilante!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adapter Serious said...

Really...a 3rd blog...is that entirely necessary

August 23, 2008 at 12:35 PM

 
Blogger ElNaco said...

Absolutely! There are at least three aspects of me floating around in here needing different outlets! I hope to one day fill up the blog world with blogs about me, by me, for me!

August 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM

 
Blogger Halka said...

Stay vigilant, El Eternal Naco Vigilante Other Blog is Bullshit.

September 26, 2008 at 1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home